Cake Gallery Slideshow


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Decorating for the Holidays

Happy Holidays! How do you like the fancy holiday blog decorations? Just needed a little holiday spirit around here! Free blog background from The Cutest Blog on the Block.

"Business" is usually slow in December as everyone seems to enjoy baking for themselves! That's ok though; have been busy baking for our own holiday parties, including a large batch of cookies for my younger daughter's classroom Hannukah party tomorrow and some chocolate/chocolate chip cupcakes for a Winter Wonderland celebration at my older daughter's school on Friday. Lots of flour, butter and eggs in my kitchen lately.

My watermarking project has been delayed due to having watermarked about a hundred images incorrectly (my own fault). Grrrrrr! Stay tuned!