Cake Gallery Slideshow


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Winter Wondercakes

How sad is it that I can only update my supposed up-to-the-minute blog every two months?! I've been busy though! Lots of cake orders and some lovely paper orders, large and small. Here is a sample of what I've spent my winter months on:



Transformers 'Autobot' Logo Cake


My first Transformers cake! He really wanted a 3D 'Blackout'
Transformer cake, but I convinced him that an ENTIRELY BLACK helicopter cake might not be as exciting to look at as one might think . . . !



The yearly "Superbowl Sunday" Football Cake! It's a bit of a tradition now for me to do something Superbowl-ish each year. This year I was in a bit of a rush, so not the most creative cake, but still satisfying.



She asked for a 'retro stars' cake, and I'm not sure if this was what she had in mind originally, but she loved it anyway!





Classic Winnie the Pooh Cake

I'd never done a "classic" Pooh cake until this year, using the more subdued colors of Pooh illustrator E.H. Shepard's palette. It was a baby shower cake, and everyone thought he was just sweet, including me!

For the sake of privacy, I can't share pics of my customer's personalized stationery and invitations online. But it's been lots of fun working with new customers and old friends on their orders!