Cake Gallery Slideshow


Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas is Next Month: Cool Gift

for the grandparents . . .

for me . . .

Today I did some holiday shopping on my own website! I ordered some photo ornaments to send to far-away relatives and it was so easy! The hardest decision, of course, was choosing which photos to use. I hope our family members enjoy trimming their trees this year with our photos from the past year.

I usually order at least one photo ornament for my own family's tree each year. It's so much fun unwrapping them and reliving funny or fun memories! They are truly our most treasured Christmas keepsakes, along with the ornaments and decorations made by our children.

Why not turn your favorite image from 2008 into a holiday treasure? Visit Sweetest Whimsy's online selection of photo gifts and start creating your own special ornament. The flat porcelain ornaments are hand finished and measure 2 7/8" (round) or 2 1/3 x 3 1/4" (oval). A great gift for loved ones and an even better gift for yourself!